Ppe (1 Viewer)

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Theres talk on here about the step up and what sort of extra strain on knees and back and harnesses and only time will see but by then it will be too late. What about hard hats i blame them for baldness, dont laugh im serious, and what about safety glasses i reckon prolong use of them are going to impair anyone with normal vision over time:noworry:

Theres talk on here about the step up and what sort of extra strain on knees and back and harnesses and only time will see but by then it will be too late. What about hard hats i blame them for baldness, dont laugh im serious, and what about safety glasses i reckon prolong use of them are going to impair anyone with normal vision over time:noworry:

I don't know about that one T.ANIMAL, I know plenty of baldies not in the construction game mate.

Just accept it gracefully SLAPHEAD lol

i complained on a carillion site about safety glasses affecting our eyes . and they got a **** from uvex to come out and give us a talk . he says every ones vision gets worse with age and it s got nothing to do with glases .full of s@@t . good excuse though .not sure if my baldness is down to a hard hat though . only started wearing a hard hat the last few years as i always did street work and was bald long ago

Top Bottom