Training 2000 - Funding Update (1 Viewer)

Steph T2000

Reaction score
Update on additional Funding which may be of interest to any scaffolders who are currently unemployed and living in Lancashire, Manchester, Cheshire Warrington or Cumbria.
This week Training 2000 have had confirmation on a limited amount of funding which may be able to provide you with a 'skills boost' with the aim to help you return to employement.

To qualify for this funding in summary you would need to be:
  • Aged 18+
  • Claiming Job Seekers Allowance
  • Recently Redundant (within last 3 months) or Have a written offer of employment subject to training.
  • Live in one of the following geographical areas: Lancashire, Manchester, Cumbria, Cheshire & Warrington.
Training packages are put together on an individual basis

Examples of the types of courses supported through this funding:
  • CISRS Part 1, Part 2 or Advance
  • CISRS 2 Day System Scaffold - Cuplok
  • PASMA Mobile Tower Course
  • CISRS - Scaffold Inspection Basic / Advanced
  • Passport to Safety
  • Emergency First Aid
  • RTITB Fork Lift Truck

As with all funding it is subject to eligibility & availability

We also have a direct Train to Gain contract which is funding for Scaffolders who are employed or Self Employed (Northwest area).
This funding when working towards your NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 can drastically reduce the cost of your CISRS training and in some cases fully fund.

For more information contact:
01254 586535 or e-mail me direct on steph.wilson@t2000.co.uk

Update on additional Funding which may be of interest to any scaffolders who are currently unemployed and living in Lancashire, Manchester, Cheshire Warrington or Cumbria.
This week Training 2000 have had confirmation on a limited amount of funding which may be able to provide you with a 'skills boost' with the aim to help you return to employement.

• Aged 18+
  • Recently Redundant (within last 3 months) or Have a written offer of employment subject to training.
  • Live in one of the following geographical areas: Lancashire, Manchester, Cumbria, Cheshire & Warrington.

• Passport to Safety
  • Emergency First Aid
  • RTITB Fork Lift Truck

We also have a direct Train to Gain contract which is funding for Scaffolders who are employed or Self Employed (Northwest area).
This funding when working towards your NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 can drastically reduce the cost of your CISRS training and in some cases fully fund.

You couldnt squeeze Kent in there could you Steph T2000:bigsmile:

Sorry I think Kent falls just about outside the north west :) but if your looking at booking your training and fancy a trip up to Lancashire we would be more than happy to see you . . .

Hi Steph,

Nice to see you here with info about courses. :)

• Aged 18+

• Passport to Safety
  • Emergency First Aid
  • RTITB Fork Lift Truck

Just to let you know despite the cuts all this funding is currently still available. If you know anyone who it may apply to please feel free in passing the contact details on. . .

Does this ever happen in the yorkshire/humberside area or do you know who i would need to get in contact with steph.Thankyou

This kind of funding tends to be available at regional level, and is often dependant on the companies who put bids in at the time to deliver training under the Response to Redundancy or Train to Gain Contracts.
However. . . Ive just done a quick web search for you & from what I can see I think if you contact your local Business Link they may be able to advise you a bit more abount funding in your area? 08456 048 048

Response to Redundancy and Time to Train - Business Link Yorkshire

Hope this helps, Steph

my sons out of work,sacked with me begining august,hes not signing on ,i wont let him,could he get training for his scaffold tickets.

This kind of funding tends to be available at regional level, and is often dependant on the companies who put bids in at the time to deliver training under the Response to Redundancy or Train to Gain Contracts.
However. . . Ive just done a quick web search for you & from what I can see I think if you contact your local Business Link they may be able to advise you a bit more abount funding in your area? 08456 048 048

Response to Redundancy and Time to Train - Business Link Yorkshire

Hope this helps, Steph

Great information, fancy advertising on here

my sons out of work,sacked with me begining august,hes not signing on ,i wont let him,could he get training for his scaffold tickets.
Good Morning
Sorry for delay in reply as I was offsite last week, I would be interested in having a chat with you to see if there are any options we could look at for your son however I would need to discuss this in more personal detail than I can via the forum. If you would like to phone me on 01254 267356 I will be happy to see if there is anything we can do to help your son on the skills/training side to support his return to employment.
Thanks Steph

Top Bottom