Yankee Pikeys (1 Viewer)

HatterScaff

Reaction score
hold-up hold up

Two thieves stole 354 scaffolding beams from a Morgan Avenue yard on Sept. 5, after handcuffing a guard and his girlfriend.

The thieves broke into the Scaffolding One yard near Stagg Street at 2 am and put a gun to the night watchman’s head. They handcuffed him and his girlfriend, who was there to deliver some food, duct taped his eyes and feet, and stole whatever cash they had on them.

The crooks began loading the scaffolding beams into a truck and fled away, after leaving the guard a key to the handcuffs so he could free himself.

nice touch there then , specially if alli

we lost over 45 tonne of tube , fittings, beams, alloy tube,steps, 2 n 3 brd hop up brackets, they even took safety net grippa ties, back in march this year no sign of a wagon just pick up tracks fcukin pikie wankers police advice was to move fcukin tossers

large company or small company . if im honest i would happily take from the bigger ones . the owner of a firm i used to work for always told me there should just be one big scaffold yard so we didnt need to rob each other . a lot of major companies were started with robbed gear

Top Bottom