CISRS Renewal Non NVQ (1 Viewer)

Tufty

Reaction score
For the Record,, if you passed your course before 1996 you will get your CISRS Card For 5 years without an NVQ!! Just renewed my advanced and the date is 2015 passed the course in 1989 my mate has just got his on grandfather rights and he is 62 but got his advanced when the scheme started so stop panicing about NVQ's all us old scaffs:toung:

For the Record,, if you passed your course before 1996 you will get your CISRS Card For 5 years without an NVQ!! Just renewed my advanced and the date is 2015 passed the course in 1989 my mate has just got his on grandfather rights and he is 62 but got his advanced when the scheme started so stop panicing about NVQ's all us old scaffs:toung:

thought grandfathers rights had finished. is he in the masons p.lol

Tufty mate
Cheers, but watch this space mate, NVQ = £££££ might not be yet mate, but i had the 'Nod' hope i am wrong again.

Best regards
Paddy

Top Bottom