boo

sabretiger

Reaction score
hello , i,ve been in the trade since 1987 i,ve got no qualifications only cscs ticket , looking for work, labouring ,trainee, anything

Last edited:
courses

boo hoo:( just doing part one been in game since 84 ecitb no way round it gotta do part 1 and part 2 ten days a piece are you working, couple of lads on course on the old sausage role get it paid ,new spanners frogs harness boots the lot delivered today gratis, cant be bad eh

Hello & welcome Sabretooth

The assessed route has long since finished so you are going to have to do the full courses.

Depending on what part of the country you are in and you work status you can get courses grant aided, try Train to Gain for starters you may be eligible.

Or as goodfella says if you are unemployed sometimes the job centre will pay for it, as again it depends were you are in the UK, if you are in a particular area of high unemployment ther tends to be more schemes.

Good Luck!!:)

thank you

hi i,m in east sussex HASTINGS , yeah we have the highest unemployment in the south ,of england , i,ve been enquiring @ job center an they tell me that they can do ADF, but thats only £300, i,ve allways worked , but due to recession been unemployed more than a year , they tell me to get a job , but impossible without said ticket,:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

i got an adf payment from dole wich took me to my limit , i have all tools etc , including harness , i think the dole dont know what there doing here , they jus fob me off , about monetry help , they keep saying get on a firm an they will pay , well ,you know as well as i do most wont touch guys till they got a ticket, surley the goverment want guys like me to get my butt back into work ??? oh forgot i did have tools till sum wa*ker stole them an the mother was a scaff,

Last edited:
Hi Sabretiger and Welcome To The Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Hi Sabretiger

I tried to get the jobcentre to pay for me to get on the rigs, but they wern't havin any of it. They told me because there wasn't any work like that in my area they wouldn't do it. The most they did was register me with a local agency lol. (w**kers)

gaz

hi ya m8 hows work where you are ? , we have 9.5% unemployment the highest any where below birmingham , our town has jus constructed 3 massive collage,s , 90% of the labour/ skills, came from outside of town , pis*es me off :sad2:
as you pobably seen there are many scaffs that have ticket an know diddly, it all comes with experiance. i,m still learning 23 years later, goverment nags me to get job but wont fooking help , :mad:,

Top Bottom