Boots

Gaz

Reaction score
Hi. I've decided its time to get a new pair of boots but cant decide what type to get.

What are your favourites?

i get cats all the time now, they seem to last ages, really comfy boots, you're in them all day so get a good pair. remember you only get one pair of feet!:cheesy:

I heard Dewalt were good and comfy? but may cost about £80? i don't wear them myself... ;)

Yea, I've been looking at the Dewalt Velocity Black Trainer Style. I found a pair for about £50. I was close to buying some but think I'll hang on for a couple more weeks.

Here's some... they have trainer style for 40 quid... mind you, add VAT... hmmmm... buying online is hard though. Unless you try them on elsewhere first :blink1:

lads i always have had cats or doctor martins since i started work , last year i bought a pair of these modern gortex type boots cost me over £100 and have ended up with a nasty foot fungus infection and 3 months on really strong antibiotics , i will only ever buy leather boots from now on , the doc said your Feet cant breath proper in them modern things :)

Hi. I've decided its time to get a new pair of boots but cant decide what type to get.

What are your favourites?

Gaz take your old ones to the cobblers theres plenty round oldham might save you a few quid :laugh:

terra boots from arco like wearing slippers best investment you will ever make

Gaz take your old ones to the cobblers theres plenty round oldham might save you a few quid :laugh:

Im 2 to 3 hundred miles away from Oldham at the moment mate lol

you would like to no paddy lol.

Hampshire, working away

I am still supplying the Dickies rigger boot. Like everything else, not the best but a descent all rounder. I've had a couple of digs regarding the use of rigger boots but when working on muddy sites it keeps the rising damp off the oavies and I think they work well.

a lot of sites wont allow rigger boots as they don't support your ankle, same with trainer style:sad:

I got a pair of sievi's with the zip up the inside had a couple of pairs now and i these are by far the best i've had like. Nice fluffy inside to keep ya tootsies warm aswell ha ha.

Top Bottom