need to re-new my card (1 Viewer)

atlasash

Reaction score
is there a specific health and safety test for scaffolding or is there only one test?

I think theres a specific one, its very basic mate.. piece of piss.. good luck,

is there a specific health and safety test for scaffolding or is there only one test?

Theres only one test for the cscs operative card Health and safety. (touch screen):cool:
If you have your Safety Passport they accept that as well (at the moment) :worried:

Theres only one test for the cscs operative card Health and safety. (touch screen):cool:
If you have your Safety Passport they accept that as well (at the moment) :worried:

Any one got any info on how you can do the test overseas?
Contacted the CSCS but not very helpful!!
Flying to UK to do a 30 quid test is not good economics these days

I think theres a specific one, its very basic mate.. piece of piss.. good luck,

iv done the test before but i was working for someone and it was all booked for me, there are some things in there though that im not sure id have got right if i hadnt read up before.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

thanks t.animal thats all i needed to know:)

They done away with the specific scaffolders test some years ago

Now you need to take the operative test, look here :

ConstructionSkills - The Health & Safety Test

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Any one got any info on how you can do the test overseas?
Contacted the CSCS but not very helpful!!
Flying to UK to do a 30 quid test is not good economics these days

An American company called PROMETRIC operate the system !!!!!

google them and see if you can find a link to your country,
I did try but lost

Top Bottom