Spanish Birds Scaffolding (1 Viewer)

HatterScaff

Reaction score
I thought that the title would get you interested:p

Creating urban space for birds, and minimizing scaffolding injuries, is the focus of a new project by Spanish art group Luzinterruptus. Aptly titled Urban Nest, the artists placed hundreds of plastic nests at the corners of the scaffolding joints at a construction area in Madrid to highlight “…what these insignificant, common objects brought to the aspect of a street under construction”.

luzinterruptus

Feck sake hatterscaff, got all exited there. Why the hell would you want to encourage flying rats to crap all over your job. An even bigger risk assessment if you ask me.

Imagine the uproar from the tree huggers if you tried to strip the job when there were eggs in one of the nest, and who would pay the over hire?

Spanish scaffolding

Hi

Some of the scaffolds that I have seen in Spain in the past could do with a bit more than a few birds/ lights to protect the public at the bases.

You more likely to have the whole scaffold fall on your head.

I am sure there are some good scaffolds in Spain, but there are also some ropey ones.

Interesting pics though

Thanks

Chris eng

Ever got dived bombed by swallows, not so f####n cute then. Roles are reversed its the scaff doing the shitting.

Top Bottom