PDA

View Full Version : Euston station

jojo40
22nd January 2018, 02:08 PM
Does anyone have any contact details for this job. I've been told it's alltask who are running it . Thanks in advance.

phil181
1st February 2018, 01:55 PM
Does anyone have any contact details for this job. I've been told it's alltask who are running it . Thanks in advance.

Every thought of ringing Alltask?

Havespannerwilltravel
2nd February 2018, 06:51 AM
Every thought of ringing Alltask?

Now that is a novel approach. Actually ringing the company that is doing the job to see if you can get a start.
If this takes off it could revolutionize the scaffolding industry as we know it.
Have you ever considered a career in management phil181 you are obviously wasted servicing fittings and banding boards.

phil181
4th February 2018, 03:15 PM
Now that is a novel approach. Actually ringing the company that is doing the job to see if you can get a start.
If this takes off it could revolutionize the scaffolding industry as we know it.
Have you ever considered a career in management phil181 you are obviously wasted servicing fittings and banding boards.

I will leave ‘revolutionising the scaffolding industry’ to those important and hugely successful board members at the SCCR.

jojo40
4th February 2018, 05:50 PM
And you wonder why no one uses the forum ? Hmmm

Havespannerwilltravel
5th February 2018, 12:21 PM
Hmmm well you did.
Problem is the scaffolders forum is exactly like scaffolding is.
In the old days both were a good crack, plenty of banter and pisstaking.
Now all the fun has disappeared and the industry is full of young pups who think banter is bullying.
The old school scaffs have either retired, play golf all day with Cilla Black and Bob Carolgees at all inclusive hotels in Barbados like phil181 or are like myself scrabbling round south east asia trying to earn a few last tax free bucks.

phil181
9th February 2018, 08:28 AM

It was a stupid question, in fairness.

That aside, the principal contractor has not even been appointed yet, so I wouldn't get too excited.

Stoko
14th March 2018, 02:42 PM
Tone have some work going on in Euston Station