Scaffold Training Documents

scaff38

Reaction score
Looking for any scaffolding training documents, I have a few maybe we can start a bit of a swop shop.

If I get a few minutes later on this evening I will upload some files from a CD I were given by an instructor which has loads of stuff on.

look in the social groups i.ve uoloaded a few documents there

if you give me a few days to sort thru all my stuff i have boxes of stuff, gigabytes of stuff, its all mixed up with the results and recording stuff like that i need to reduce the fat off them so its just the actual training parts , all the stuff on pc should be easy enough to sort thru, we should maybe sort a list up of all training associated with scaffolding then tick off what we got between us and what we need , also if what we have needs updating

I hope Kevin Morris's stuff isnt being passed about without his permission.

Hi all ,i am a south african scaffolder,my certificate aint recognised in sunny england might anyone know of a scaffold trainer that could do a route of entry assessment and assist in helping me get a ticket cant really afford college fees and living out fees for 10 days any help would be appreciated fellas work safe guys

ive got some stuff mate from colledge days ive done will send you some stuff got powerpoints pics all sortts of crap realy.

Hi all ,i am a south african scaffolder,my certificate aint recognised in sunny england might anyone know of a scaffold trainer that could do a route of entry assessment and assist in helping me get a ticket cant really afford college fees and living out fees for 10 days any help would be appreciated fellas work safe guys

Well Geoffrey, If you would like to talk to David.Mosely@nasc.org.uk im sure he will have some good advice for you:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom