Price estimate

christ

Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like a quote for scaffolding hire around north London area.

The house is a semi, with back and front around 5.8 meter, and side around 8.2 meter. I need 3 lifts and would need the scaffoldings for standard 6 weeks.

It will be much appreciated if some one could give me an idea of the cost please?

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
Hi chris is that top lift boarded, looking at 2 monkeys mate cash ;)

Hi All,

I would like a quote for scaffolding hire around north London area.

The house is a semi, with back and front around 5.8 meter, and side around 8.2 meter. I need 3 lifts and would need the scaffoldings for standard 6 weeks.

It will be much appreciated if some one could give me an idea of the cost please?

Thanks

Chris

Rough guesstimate - You should be looking at around £700 mate.

thats cheap phil its about 15 square mate anyware between £80 and £100 a square i n London :)

thanks phil, do you have some one's number I can call pls? £700 sounds reasonable.

sorry mate i dont at £700, that sounds far to cheap and you would be at a big risk of getting a cowboy with no insurance etc

it is joe but Monkeys are getting hard to come by these days :(

I make it 9.2 square based on 3 x 6.6' lifts. You'll easily get someone to throw that up for £700.

9.2 x £80 = £736.00

Probably get £65-70 a sq for cash (Not advisable)

I have a mate with a small firm in Croydon, don't know if he'll be interested in North London, I can ask if you like? Otherwise pull someone out of the yellow pages. Doesn't sound very technical - just ask to see their insurance before you give them an order.

there is a software out there Cads Smart Scaffolder 2.0 -get that for free on rapidshare.2d 3d modelling estimating etc.

dont need it slav get £1200 for jobs like that every day :)

Mate, I stand corrected. I miss-read the original post, thought it was back and side.

I am a complete c**t. (And I feel like one)

Apoligies to all. :embarrest:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

there is a software out there Cads Smart Scaffolder 2.0 -get that for free on rapidshare.2d 3d modelling estimating etc.

Yeah we looked at it mate. It's s**t.

As Phill said, don't need software for small quotes like that. Just people who can read! (unlike me!) :embarrest:

Mate, I stand corrected. I miss-read the original post, thought it was back and side.

I am a complete c**t. (And I feel like one)

Apoligies to all. :embarresed

No worries phil181 its only your lads who would be out of pocket :D

hahahhaha phil it happens all the time mate, or the worst one is if your really busy and price it over the phone its about this and about that, or can you give me a ball park figure (dangerous move) ;)

hahahhaha phil it happens all the time mate, or the worst one is if your really busy and price it over the phone its about this and about that, or can you give me a ball park figure (dangerous move) ;)

Actually that's one thing I never, ever do.

Once you've told the customer it'll probably be, say £5000 - and it works out at £6000, they've already told their governor, their QS and their fuc**ng missus it'll be £5000!

Obviously got no come-backs on here though! (I just look a ****!) :laugh:

Thank you all for the info. I will look at yellow page for some quotes, atleast i have an idea of what it wil be.

Top Bottom