want to work on railways?need pts?no sponsor? call me (1 Viewer)

slav80

Reaction score
:worried:i can help getting your pts and can provide link up code for you to be sponsored. you will however have to pay for your medical and you course.total £470 vat inclusive.07830455116 slav:D

Orite Slav,

I Have a offshore medical does this count, can i get a pts if partially colour blind?

yes i am partially colour blind and did get my pts.blue dot will appear on your card indicating
the condition.i am not entirely sure bout your offshore medical but you can call medical express 02073941788.u need your d&a test regardless.

yes i am partially colour blind and did get my pts.blue dot will appear on your card indicating
the condition.i am not entirely sure bout your offshore medical but you can call medical express 02073941788.u need your d&a test regardless.

How do you know it's a blue dot? :laugh:

hey phil.need pts? or ruble sacks for the demo job u got coming up?

hey phil.need pts? or ruble sacks for the demo job u got coming up?

We looked at a PTS job in Blackfriars last week actually.

Not sure why we'd need rubble sacks for Wallbrook - Will probably need some decent scaffolders though - Pretty much rules you out then! :laugh:

mcginley is looking for pts scaffs for blackfriars.14.60 per hour.nightshifts etc ...long term.could have started 2moro but havent got up to date d&a test.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

just done possesion in brookmans park bridge and there was no problem with my pts.do i have to re do my d&a test every 12 mths?

no u dont it last 4 ages m8 its on your pts card ive got mine have uot number for blackfriars m8

14.60 for nights! Thts shyte. Firms were offering £20+ few month ago.

14.60 for days.i will publish the number in a minute.

Wots the crack wi this PTS then? How do I go bout getn it srted Slav?

all u need is 470 pounds and i can help with organizing the sponsor.2 day course and drug and alcohol medical included in price.vat incl.once u got it off you go to work on railways.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

mcginleys 01923696622

hi slav, i know this thread is bit old now, but if you can still help lads out with a sponsor link up i am very interested,i used to work on the tracks 8 years ago but since then obviously my pts has expired, along with that i did my track induction which will still be in date as it dosent expire, i live in north yorkshire. im just struggling for the sponsor, i can pretty much do the course, as soon as i have done my drugs and salcohol and medical, which will be 6 weeks time ;p. would be very grateful for your help, cheers robbie

can someone shed some light on this pts thing , ive heard you need a sponsor , but to get a sponsor you need a job , but to get the job u need the pts , im lost

theres a few training spots that actually sponcor you to do the pts for you to beable to get your tps to iradacat the fact for eg how am i ment tyo get a trip out if i crnt get a trip out to get the exp if that makes sence if need be i can get the number of a marra down in london that was on black frires and dont his pts with out a propper spouncer just them selvs he got his pts and lul/lucas i think it was as well this way his doing ort now

Top Bottom