slang

dangeruss

Reaction score
After the enjoyable "Is it true" thread I was thinking of another based on rhyming slang a sort of scaffs theosaurus , and in particular what sort of words scaffs would come out with. I was impressed with Scaffy's Ricky and bianca one liner got any more ? I have heard such pearls as

1,Persian rugs or persians .............Drugs ,standard issue with all young scaffs

2-Easy Rider............Cider, The drink of choice when seeking oblivion.

3-Uri Gella...........Stella, the drink of choice when bashing up the "trouble and strife"

4,Ayrton senna............£10 ,the price of a wrap of wizz (see persians)

5,Deep sea diver or Lady Gadiva.............£5.00 1/2 a wrap of wizz

6,3 Blind mice .............Rice ,often brought in the chinky after a night on the Uri's

7,Kitchen sink..............Chinese person, preparer of 3 blind mice.

8,Trouble and strife.....The wife,most scaffs will get through a couple of these.

9, the dustbin's ............kids (dustbin lids) constant drain on your "sausage and mash"

10,Sausage and Mash............Cash, what the trouble and dustbins want constantly.

11,Rifle range...............Change,whats left after the above have rinsed you.

12,Bread and butter...............Cutter,petrol type lost and sold for £50 in the "Battle cruiser"

Just add em on the bottom lads (and Michelle).

ricky and bianca - ******
2 bob bits - shits
irish motorcycle - disc cutter
stinky pinky , pink bits - female genitalia
axe wound - female genetalia
mandy dingles - singles
barney rubbles - doubles
Bullseye - £50
Bacon bonce - nonce

Mate go to the crack house youl get a cutter and 32" tv for a bullseye - £50 down dis end rude boy

I know loads but my mind is a blank as i have been off the wife beater for the last 5 days , 2 day was the first day i didnt wake up feel like macca

13 . Barny Rubble = Double
14 . Mandy Dingle = Single
15 . Turtle Doves = Gloves

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Scaffy---beat me to the punch me ol china plate

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

A Turkish Delight = sh1te

A Paddy Mc Ginty = 20

A Frankie Vaughon = a Long

temporary secretary - temporary leg

have you ever heard that before ??????? , popular in the cypriot scaffold circle

wrongan - a heavy longan

Body off baywatch face off crimewatch , the list is endless
BOB - big old bird
cable laying - work that one out yaself
haha

have you ever owned or read a copy of vizs profanasourous - funny as **** , google it

http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/profanisaurus.htm or http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dirty+pavlis
Dirty Pavlis 1 thumb up

buy dirty pavlis mugs, tshirts and magnets
Staining Pants / Boxer shorts
When one has thoughts about a young ladys pink bits , or as in the strain to fart the next morning after 20 pints of stella and following through and experiencing a dirty pavlis

Last edited:
Does anyone read the Viz? Roger Mellie has a profanisaurus like a dictionary of slang and the most disgusting expressions the english language has to offer. Heres a sample which will have you p1ssing yourself's

1. Adrian Chiles 1. n. prop. Cushion-faced former presenter of The One Show. 2. n. rhym. slang. Haemorrhoids.

2. Asburb n. Any housing estate which embraces a dissentient lifestyle.

3. Bag ladies’ period sim. Unpalatable. ‘Don’t buy Mrs Timpkin’s home made jam, vicar. I’ve tasted nicer bag ladies’ period.’

4. Beer monkey n. A mythical simian creature which, during a drunken slumber, sneaks into your bed, ruffles your hair, steals your money and shits in your mouth.

5. Boxing glove on a spring, like a sim. Descriptive of a noisomely miasmatic stoat. A stinky fanny. ‘I pulled down her pants and the stink hit me in the face like a boxing glove on a spring. And now over to Robert Peston for the latest developments from Wall Street.’

6. Bradford dishwashing n. P1ssing in the sink.

7. Clacker whacker n. Any hand-held, anatomically-formed object used by a woman to relieve stress. A neck massager.

8. Cornish internet n. Ceefax, teletext. The skinternet.

9. Dipping a worm in a bucket v. Engaging in unsatisfying sexual congress. The last hot dog in the tin.

10. Dutch afterburner n. The romantic act of having your girlfriend fart in your mouth, then blowing it up her nose. That’s going to take some arranging.

11. Leave negative feedback v. To fart and walk away.

12. Man meringue n. A light, crumbly nest of dried milm found on the inside of a gentleman’s well-worn Bill Grundies.

13. Manshake n. A vigorous three-minute greeting for one’s best friend.

14. Perv windows n. Sunglasses.

15. Reedle v. To p1ss through an awkward opening or inconvenient gap, eg. Between the flaps of a tent, out of a partially opened Velux window, through Esther Rantzen’s letterbox.

16. Relaxed her fitness regime, she has euph. Of a svelte lady who has got married and evidently found the key to the pie cupboard. ‘I see that Claire out of off of Steps has relaxed her fitness regime, then.’

17. Roy Walker moment n. A satisfying but morally dubious sexual encounter, eg. With a friend’s wife or a woman old enough to be one’s mother. Or a friend’s mother. From the Catchphrase personality-vacuum’s TV catchphrase “it’s good, but it’s not right”.

18. She could **** on my chest and slap it with a cricket bat exclam. A romantic young man’s declaration of his deep, undying love for the new girl in his life. ‘Did my heart love ’till now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty ’till this night. ‘Tis Juliet, and if she’s not my true love I wouldst eat my hat. She could **** on my chest and slap it with a cricket bat.‘ (from Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare).

19. Three d1ck gob n. A capacious mouth. ‘The next record is You’re So Vain by Carly Simon, the lady with the three **** gob. And it’s for Terry, who is seven today. Lots of love from mummy, daddy, nana and granpa Johnson and nana Robins.’ (Ed “Stewpot” Stewart, Radio 1 Junior Choice, 1974).

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

20. Tramp’s oyster n. A hockled-up sheckle on the pavement; a salty al fresco delicacy blessed with very few, if any, aphrodisiac properties. Also tramp’s breakfast, docker’s omelette, greb, greeny, prairie oyster, gold watch, Dutch pikelet or Old Leigh oyster.

21. Two page Charlie n. The literary equivalent of a two push Charlie. An overexcited one-handed reader who foolishly doesn’t take the opportunity to peruse his new art pamphlet in a leisurely manner before squirting his curd.

22. Ugly as a Thai stripper’s scrotum sim. Graphic metaphor, descriptive of that moment when something which seems to be going along swimmingly suddenly takes a distinctly unpleasant turn. ‘Senna’s lap looked perfect until he ran wide into the Tamburello Curve, when things turned as ugly as a Thai stripper’s scrotum.’

23. Up and over like a pan of milk euph. Descriptive of a gentleman who is so good at sex that he can ejaculate before he’s even got his pants off.

24, Widow’s memories n. Penis-shaped sausages, cucumbers etc. Indeed, anything vaguely cylindrical in a supermarket which is fingered nostalgically by old ladies.

25. Zuffle v. To wipe one’s charlie clean on the curtains after having a bang, usually in a posh bird’s house, ie. One that has curtains. To fly the flag.

yeh its great just posterd a link of it above , urban dictionary is good to decromax

look up tromboning

yeh its great just posterd a link of it above , urban dictionary is good to decromax

look up tromboning
Sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder scaffy didnt see your post bud :cheesy:

pan face.=chinese person
uri geller=stella
tom tit=shxt
wife beater=stella
skin and blister=sister
rugrats=kids

Birdcage - Stage (See Paddy)

Aom, my old China, nice to hear from you. i am on the Forsythe saga (Lager) at the minute. So hows it going my old Bow and Arrow (Marra) ? Have you missed me while i was basking in the Currant bun(Sun).

Anyway back to George Raft (Graft) on Tues, First job is vertical shore to the Allie McCoists (Joists), from then the Frankie Lane (Crane)is coming after Sharon Tait (Bait) to put on the Horses hoof (Roof).

I am not working by myself though, My Currant is with me, he is also on the Elsies, his name is 'Shetland (Tony) also Horses knob (Bob) and Half a pint of shandy (Andy) will be there.

Best regards me old china from your Bow and Arrow Paddy:eek::eek::eek:

I know its got nothing to do with the thread but try this link. This thing asks you questions and tries to guess who or what you're thinking of. I've been doing it, with impressive results. The only one it hasn't managed to guess was a really obscure one. Akinator, the Web Genius

Nice one Paddy and welcome back. I hope the holiday was a good one as I think we are all going to be pretty busy in the weeks and months to come. Sorry this doesn't rhyme but I canny be ersed.:D

Nice one Paddy and welcome back. I hope the holiday was a good one as I think we are all going to be pretty busy in the weeks and months to come. Sorry this doesn't rhyme but I canny be ersed.:D

Aye me old Garden Gate, had a great time with the 'Trouble' n strife'.

Nice to be back though, it was too George and Andy (Wham), the Forsythe got George and Andy too quick, so ended up on the Easy riders. The Desperate Dan (Scran) wasnt too bad but they cant cook Jockeys, anyway back to the Penny Laine (Rain) .

Yeah we are going to be busy Mate, however ,we will try our best for the Box of Toys (Boys).

I will need to sort out my April Fools (Tools) and throw some Catweasel (Diesel) on my Barneys and galic dips, ready for George on Tues.

Feck this i need a holiday Lol in the Currant.

Tuesday, What happened to Monday? Did you manage to catch your side's return to the premiership, and why did they not play like that when they came to Ibrox?

decromax i tried that 4 times and was right every time how fookin spooky

Tuesday, What happened to Monday? Did you manage to catch your side's return to the premiership, and why did they not play like that when they came to Ibrox?

Bank holiday in England Monday.

Yeah i watched the toon play Villa, The Toon were Good, excellant and brilliant, i thought i had too much Cyprus Forsythe, Easy rider and I dont expect miracles of the Toon, we will not go down again this season though.

good to ave you back paddy.i thought someone had shot the sheriff.

Top Bottom