Ginny Wheel absailing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Just thought i'd add this video of me absailing on the ginny wheel. A mate of mine on the rigs said he's never seen it before and he's been twirling over 25 years.

I seriously doubt i'm the first and I certainly won't be the last LOL

Last edited:
I have seen someone lower themselves down about 90ft on a gin wheel fkin crazy bstrd. You couldn't get away with that now though

Bet HSE would have had a field day with that !

I'd have tied the rope off and left you hanging half way until the next morning ;-)

We knew a lad who tried that and broke his jaw on a transome half way down.

Not a good idea really them days are long behind us were supposed to be setting an example.The more profesional we are the more respect/rates of pay we will earn in the future:(

Seriously....it's acting like that that give's us all a bad name. I have seen allsorts but you definately deserve the title of 'scaffolding hero' !:wondering:

and you say you are a good Scaff ? . . . What was it you said in that post

" If you are a good scaff you will get a job pis.s easy. If not then ..................... "

ha ha cleary you are one of the bad ones and i dont know how you are employed .

You Stupid . . STUPID ! Idiot
I hope next time the gin wheel gives way
and you thought it was clever to post on somewhere like here ,

When god was giving out heads , you thought he said sheds and asked for a big wooden one please . what a lump of wood you are

That is a bit harsh mate, was a idiotic thing to do though.
Do they make frogs big enough for a tool that size ?
:confused:

Well its a big heads up to any future employers on here what a tool he is. Obviously a sandwich short of a picnic

I know if i had was a Gaffa i wouldnt be employing such a brain dead employee

your not so quick to post a reply/ put down now that youve exposed yourself as a liability are you? do you think that sort of behavior is the thing a qualified scaffolder should do? are you a qualified scaffolder? qualified ar*e h*le more like, you give us all a bad name with stunts like that you MORON!!!!!!!!!!

Howay Lads cut some slack.

I think, a lesson has been learned :embarrest:

Is it now not the time to put this all behind us:sad2:

Lets get this forum promoted to a force to be reckoned with, for the powers that be, to show a Minority is not a Majority, and Scaffolders are highly trained and IMHO the most aware of WAHR 2005 ans safety conscious.

Every Scaff i know, has pride in their Job, not like some of these 'Rip-off Builders.:eek:

Paddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom