Grangemouth Shutdown, Stirling for Cape's (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Shutdown starting in March for Grangemouth, Falkirk with Cape

I think it's Darren that you need to speak to, they told me that they are only accepting CV's via post cos they get too many via email.

Address and number is

Mill Rd Ind Est,
Linlithgow Bridge,
Linlithgow,
West Lothian,
EH49 7SF

01506 670 200

They prefer Advanced but if you have a part 2 and have been at it a while I find that it makes no difference really.

Good luck

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but could someone explain what a shutdown would be?

Cheers

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but could someone explain what a shutdown would be?

Cheers

A shutdown is exactly what it says, namely that they shut down a part of the plant for maintenenc,which usually requires lots of scaffs, pipefitters and so on

ahh thanks, so it would only be a temporary job then?

usually temporary but with 70+ hours a week at blue book rates, you can make a nice bit of money

could someone tell me what shutdown this is because i work for cape at syngenta grangemouth and from what we are made to believe that hertel has all the shutdowns in grangemouth cape has nothing till july maybe. cape is very quiet just now

the shutdown in grangemouth just now is the Hydrocracker unit and as you say, hertel are doing the scaffold, from what I can gather, the majority of pre-shutdown work was done by the Projects and Maintenance crews so the length of contract would probably be only 8 or 10 weeks

the shutdown in grangemouth just now is the Hydrocracker unit and as you say, hertel are doing the scaffold, from what I can gather, the majority of pre-shutdown work was done by the Projects and Maintenance crews so the length of contract would probably be only 8 or 10 weeks

If Hertel are doing the scaffold at Grangemouth, what's Cape doing on site at the mo?

hertel have the maintenance contract and seem to get first pick at the shutdowns but Cape and DSL both have some project work as well usually

Shutdown

sent ap for dis about month ago apps were on job ctr plus no news yet but iam rong side of adys wall so not expecting much any wa

could someone tell me what shutdown this is because i work for cape at syngenta grangemouth and from what we are made to believe that hertel has all the shutdowns in grangemouth cape has nothing till july maybe. cape is very quiet just now
your correct there davie :)

Top Bottom