Will Be 31 Lifts Elephant and Castle London.

Yes, that's Lyndon's, I know the project manager on that job.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Green and white, wrong colour for Lyndon's mate ?

Yes, that's Lyndon's, I know the project manager on that job.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Green and white, wrong colour for Lyndon's mate ?

My mistake I thought the boards where white and a dark red

That will be a nice job when its up, leg loads around 40kN doubles, treble and even quadruple standards. Would be concerned about the lack of ledger bracing even using TG20 compliant bones.

Post more pics always like to see a nice job progress

Quote from Lad Doing Job.

The reason for all the standards is, it's going up 31 lifts, and on the double standards, from levels 5 to 10, the whole scaffold is offset from the base out 500mm to accommodate to the building stepping out, I have to piggy back the standards with ladder beams(4 in total on each set of double standards) then punch up the new standards from the 2 middle beams, then from L10 to L18 it steps back in to the same line as the base out, so you can imagine, I haven't got much room for error or I will never get the beams in, the standards are 225mm apart, which is what I need to get the puncheon on, no pressure then, but I've got good lads putting that up, still shitting it though

Gotta be Gibbs, he loves putting lumps up

How many men on it? How on earth do you price that and how much does anybody think that job is worth ?!?!

How many men on it? How on earth do you price that and how much does anybody think that job is worth ?!?!

Thats probably why Lyndons are doing it, Think of a number, then double it, add 1,000,000, times by 4, then add a bit more just to be sure. Then flood it with bods to build it. :nuts:

It certainly ain't Gibbs, I can assure you of that.
The lad running it is from Yorkshire.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Not bad guess Alan, 49.8kn max load

Sorry minniemouse just a light hearted poke at gibbo, didn't mean to offend your mate from Yorkshire, just that I haven't had my sense of humour took away from me yet ffs

Top Bottom