are there any Puerto Rican/Jewish Scaffolders out there? (1 Viewer)

yeh think i mite have met one a few years ago

Oy! how are are you English? !! Coyote here from Atlanta currently with PCI/Scaffold Concepts. 0631 and just woken up by one of my mates asking me why I'm not on the job (1.5 hrs drive away). Stuffs kinda slow here but our boiler season starts in two weeks (power plant boilers, don't know if you have them over there). Good cash in the season which runs from late Aug to Mar/Apr. We have boilers in Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Louisiana and Tennesee. Next year (Jun Jul Aug) Im coming to visit you in the UK to work for Hurst (have dual citizenship US/UK). By the way I've never met a retarded dolphin or a Puerto Rican Jew. I'm trying to transfer my US card to UK but the bureacracy seems to think that gravity in the UK differs from gravity over here. Maybe your air's thicker, something is.
Cheers Coyote

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Bonus: A bagpiper in Kentucky is asked to play at a homeless mans funeral in rural Kentucky to which he agrees. Not knowing the man he's told that although homeless the man had been well loved by the townsfolk. He sets out on his journey the following morning and finds himself lost in the backwoods winding mountain roads. Two hours late he arrives at a site where three shovels stick out of the ground and four workers are eating their lunch. The Hearse is gone as are the preacher and townsfolk. He approaches the site, sees the cement tomb already in place and the dirt pile ready to cover it and his tardy heart aches. He apologizes to the workers for being late and not knowing what else to do with heavy heart puts pipe to lips and begins to pipe out the most solemn angelic version of Amazing Grace any Gael let alone Kentuckian has had the pleasure to hear. The workers stand, the first tear swells in the pipers eye, seconds later the workers are sobbing. He wept , they wept, they all wept together. Finishing up he snaps to attention and heads to the car leaving four workers standing solemnly, heads bowed and as he walks away in the late morning silence he hears one of them say "I ain't never seen nothin' like that before an' I been puttin in septic tanks for 21 years".

Oy! how are are you English? !! Coyote here from Atlanta currently with PCI/Scaffold Concepts. 0631 and just woken up by one of my mates asking me why I'm not on the job (1.5 hrs drive away). Stuffs kinda slow here but our boiler season starts in two weeks (power plant boilers, don't know if you have them over there). Good cash in the season which runs from late Aug to Mar/Apr. We have boilers in Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Louisiana and Tennesee. Next year (Jun Jul Aug) Im coming to visit you in the UK to work for Hurst (have dual citizenship US/UK). By the way I've never met a retarded dolphin or a Puerto Rican Jew. I'm trying to transfer my US card to UK but the bureacracy seems to think that gravity in the UK differs from gravity over here. Maybe your air's thicker, something is.
Cheers Coyote

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Bonus: A bagpiper in Kentucky is asked to play at a homeless mans funeral in rural Kentucky to which he agrees. Not knowing the man he's told that although homeless the man had been well loved by the townsfolk. He sets out on his journey the following morning and finds himself lost in the backwoods winding mountain roads. Two hours late he arrives at a site where three shovels stick out of the ground and four workers are eating their lunch. The Hearse is gone as are the preacher and townsfolk. He approaches the site, sees the cement tomb already in place and the dirt pile ready to cover it and his tardy heart aches. He apologizes to the workers for being late and not knowing what else to do with heavy heart puts pipe to lips and begins to pipe out the most solemn angelic version of Amazing Grace any Gael let alone Kentuckian has had the pleasure to hear. The workers stand, the first tear swells in the pipers eye, seconds later the workers are sobbing. He wept , they wept, they all wept together. Finishing up he snaps to attention and heads to the car leaving four workers standing solemnly, heads bowed and as he walks away in the late morning silence he hears one of them say "I ain't never seen nothin' like that before an' I been puttin in septic tanks for 21 years".

Hi mate

Yes, our power stations come complete with boilers!
No, you won't be able to transfer your scaffolding ticket, so don't waste anymore of your time trying.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom