scaffolders reunited

brandy

Reaction score
Has anybody come across or knows of the whereabouts of a scaffolder called Ken Kennedy. He worked with me about 8-9 year ago. He's scottish and worked a lot offshore. Last I heard from him he was working in London that was about maybe 2 year ago. As he used to ring me now and again and have not heard anything since, I was wondering if anyone knows how he is.

Ha ha ha ha **** me can't believe kenny is still knockin about, i shared digs wi him back in 2001 in south london, **** job **** money but the craic was worth a million pounds!! I'm sure its him think he was from inverness?? strange accent....my cousin thought he was irish!! Not heard about him or most of the lads from back then to be honest keep in touch wi 1 lad from kirkaldy in fife, but he's not heard from him in years

Ha ha ha ha **** me can't believe kenny is still knockin about, i shared digs wi him back in 2001 in south london, **** job **** money but the craic was worth a million pounds!! I'm sure its him think he was from inverness?? strange accent....my cousin thought he was irish!! Not heard about him or most of the lads from back then to be honest keep in touch wi 1 lad from kirkaldy in fife, but he's not heard from him in years

Could be the same Kenny, definitely scottish. Worked with me in Ireland about 2000 or 2001. Smashing bloke. Was just wondering whatever became of him.

I worked with Ken in 1993/4 on the E-Brae hook up, then again on another platform (can't remember which) a couple of years later. He was from N Scotland and ran his own company with Bobby Thompson . I haven't heard of him for a while now

alright brandy just joined site first post spoke to ken up in loch maree no internet access i have his phone number is it ok to post numbers

Top Bottom