Alrite scaffs

dannyboy

Reaction score
Alrite fellow scaffs how yous all doin?? Joined the other week just to see wot it was like and now find myself on here everyday:laugh:

I see theres a load of jobs been posted for down south hopefully the same happens for scotland sooner rather than later its dire up at the moment:(

Hi Dannyboy and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

There have been a few jobs added recently that have been in Scotland.

Regards

SF Admin

welcome danny boy :) your spot on mate not much doing up my way either
hopefully get better for everyone soon

Welcome to the forum dannyboy, have you tried MJD in Irvine, they were hiring before christmas, and as far as I know they still have the Smithkline maintenance contract

I was with mjd for a month and a half and they let 8 of us go 3 weeks before christmas.
I see that they have an ad up at the moment , foned them but its a few weeks before there taking on again. Is the Smithkline contract beechams in irvine?

yup smithkline beecham, thats the place, mind you its a few years since i was in there now

hey!!!

Back to work the mora lads:) hope it lasts this time could do with the money its been a tough 7 weeks sittin about doin nothin.

hi

just join 2 see wots it all about if anyones boss needs tube straightening give us a call will travel any where in uk. 07833472536

Hi Dannyboy,

Welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom