NEBOSH results are in. . . . . . . (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
well i've passed & its a credit :D , took a bit of juggling with work to do the course in the first place, now looking for a new challenge, if anyone can help me out or point me in the direction of a suitable job then please pm me thanks steve;)

nice one orac .... is this a change of career direction for you now ?????

good luck to ya , im sure that effort will pay off in the long run

well i've passed & its a credit :D , took a bit of juggling with work to do the course in the first place, now looking for a new challenge, if anyone can help me out or point me in the direction of a suitable job then please pm me thanks steve;)
Congrats Orac. All the best in the next chapter in your life.

Congratulations Orac,Knew you,d pass.Good luck in your new future career ;)

Congrats m8 , I passed my Nebosh Construction last month wi a credit , I am going to uni 1 day a week starting sept 4 2 years to do my degree , give me a shout there is a few options

Congratulations Orac, after all your hard work, you done well
Hope this is the start of something good for you:D

thanks for all the congratulations messages, need some help now with who to contact at what firms, would like to go into the scaffold inspections full time or a h&s representative, i formed my own company back in march Scaffold inspection services LTD, just need a to get on 1st rung of ladder, anyone help? thanks in advance;)

if anyone wants any old papers with the examiners comments on etc get in touch, i have a few i will have to get them scanned so i can host them ;):D

Will do Orac,Have to get the brain cells working need a new career ;)

Top Bottom