Temp roof design

Dandaps

Reaction score
Hi just pricing a job a moment semi 6m front and back 8m gable. Just wondering if anybody has used generations UBIX temp roof. Told me can supply at 90pw hire plus send us a guy out to show how to install. They say its dead simple to install and can do in a day. Also does anybody know any designers in northwest who can possibly do us the drawing.

Scaff dec is that a temp roof system or design firm dave?

scaff dec

hi dave could you give me the number for neil harrison / scaff dec please , can't seem to find it anywhere .thanks in advance ,stiller.

Try Russ challender 07984 148752

Buy the way i am the guy who would come out from generation 07979 701942

We used the UBIX system roof last year, its quick and easy to erect but leaked. The water got in the tracks and driped of the beams. Saying that its still a good system and well worth having a look at.

How bad were the drips

We did temp roof last year it was 99% dry in torrential rain the client still moaned at us, saying he expected it to be dry

I always write on the handing over cert "no temporary roof can ever be 100% waterproof"

always worked for me you nearly always get a drip hear and there with C.I sheets or around the monoflex :)

Stiller
I've designed a couple of roofs using this system. It will leak ~ enviro wrapping is best but costs alot (about £6-£8 a metre) I'm in the north west for future reference. Good luck!
Dan

Top Bottom