What type of gloves do you use....

mightymouse

Reaction score
i have been looking for some good gloves for ages now...
and the best ones i have found so far belong to the dry liners on my site.....

they are all grey and have red writing on one hand and black on the other,why im not sure

they are very comfy and last alot longer (due to the kevlar in them im sure)
than those bloody horrible orange ones im sure your all aware of.

if you could let me know what you wear and where i can get some from
id be very grateful.

Kevlar gloves a bit ott for scaffs in my opinion mightymouse, nothing wrong with the half coated showa glove.

Wonder how long it will be before someone pops in here saying they need kevlar gloves cause their spanners get too hot.

yo bettertax that link aint working or im a retard one or the other

the red writing is on the left glove and the black is on the right so they dont get confused lol

is that a bit like the old C&A knickers ??

ok guys, i'm confused now. i now hear that Kevlar is a material used in gloves, Showa is just a brand? so are you talking about the same thing really? :huh:

scaffy, glad it worked at last! i was beginning to think i'd lost my touch! :blink1:

Kevlar is a material brand - commonly used in bullet proof vests, motorcycle leathers etc. Its good, hard wearing stuff.

Best gloves I've worked with are the Hyd Tuf ones, long lasting, good grip even when wet but at about £4 a pair they're a bit pricey
Hyd Tuf Glove
Arco do a version at about half the price made of the same materials
Arco Nitra glove

Showa therm( grey gloves), great in winter, get 2/3 pairs can be machine washed, lasts pretty good, all depends on Scaff company if they service their fittings with Scaff eaze, diesel or waste oil ( firm I'm with at the mo' ) fcuk nightmare all over your clothes.
There are so many out there (gloves) I think it's all down to personal choice,

Top Bottom