Scaffolders Forum Is Now Open! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that the Scaffolders Forum is now officially open!

To join the forum simply click the following link - Register Here.

Registering is free and easy and only takes a few minutes!

Once you have signed up please introduce yourself to the rest of the Scaffolders Forum by visiting the New Members Say Hello Here Thread.

There is something for everyone, whether you are new to the trade, an experienced scaffolder, whether you are looking for a Scaffolding Job, for a Scaffolding Course to improve your skills or the for the Best Place To Buy Tools - Your are on the right site!

haha, where the hell did you find this one?

Seen it, I am just waiting on my new belt to hit the carpet.:laugh:

haha, most pure magumba but it beats Coronation Street.

old news - has it really been that long

Time flies when you are having fun, the nights will be drawing in soon.:amuse:

Hallo scaffolding community,I hope this forum is as good as the other one.
Looking forward to banter and a few new forum pals.:D

You dont fek about aom,joined already.:laugh:

New belt is in post awaitig am collection;)

Quite liked the embossing on big Happies version, gave me an idea but might not be able to take it on all sites.:embarrest:

Artistic content,do it. :noworry:
Intrigued:wondering:

Wasnt embossing the same on yours?

Might have been on the one I gave the wee mate mine was pretty cool as well with the AOM. I haven't passed it on yet but will as soon as. Think you are on a winner there Fred.;)

haha, now you are talking. oh the blue bells are blue.:love:

Never undersell yourself as it's anything but poor, a unique selling point that could make a tidy profit for someone. How much extra do they make selling football shirts by putting daft names and numbers on the back?;)

You have been on about as long as anyone Flinty, what changes do you see?

You have been on about as long as anyone Flinty, what changes do you see?

I've been here a while but until fairly recently remained quiet, being homeless at one point and then no real internet access haven't helped in that time so I've not exactly been a regular. Then after a debate some time ago about people not posting I figured I'd speak a bit more rather than just raid this place for information. Oh and race you to the 10k post mark :amuse:

It's members more than anything and activity, I can log on daily here and something will be going on. A while back it was much quieter. Sometimes when these old threads get brought back to life I see some old members and think "huh... wonder what happened to them", which is a shame but is the way of things. More sponsors (but seemingly less activity from some of them, BBT used to be more vocal, but BT seem to be the most active now) Admin would post a lot back then too!

There is a host of regular posters and overall despite some handbag throwing there is good posts and banter between everyone. It shows when people crack jokes that only that member or other regulars would understand (i.e my poor Ben Flynn jokes, the occasional memories of Big Rig and of course jokes about jet skis ;) ) just how connected we all are now really.

Good ol scaffolders forum :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom