John Speed snr (1 Viewer)

is this john speed who supervised at palmers scaffolding leeds and sheffield about 1978 give or take a year

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

is this john speed who supervised at palmers at leeds and shefield around 1978 or 79

hi i worked on some revamp houses in huddersfield about 79-80 speedy was the supervisor then,i also worked at banner 73-74 forman supervisor in manchester an leeds mick levick was contract manager duggy ellis was a supervisor at dronfield and malcolm horsley (raggy tash) was branch manager ,i also did supervisor work at parmers at leeds in 76

Thats way before my time :D Dougie Dillnott was contracts manager and John Speed was supervisor at Dronfield.

js in full retirement,truly one of the best bosses i have ever come across i remember doing an hanger on thryberough steel works at rotherham in 89 straight forward told us what the hrs was very good money,he has two sons still on the curcuit john is in grimsby i think that paul is in sunny sheffield,his son john is a buckett of laughs,

hi at banner when i was there i did a bit of supervising at leeds and manchester ,malcolm horsley was manager, mick levick contracts manager, duggy dilnot supervisor at dronfield, brenden redman supervisor he was at leeds and manchester with me ,colin emerson and dave tattersfield came to leeds dept,john burrows was in charge of the yard and transport at dronfield,i believe he became manager at some point after id left

Was Lenny Steele and Bob Greaves there at the same time as you fortyeight

john speed snr

it was 1973-74 when i was there i live in bradford but was working in manchester (piccerdilly ) a henry boot site and another boot site in leeds,bank of england, they were big sites ,didnt really know anybody from the dronfield dept,but some lads did come over nown again when we were pushed canrt remember any names

Top Bottom