Layher Scaffolding vs Kwikstage erection time comparison (1 Viewer)

E

essex

Layher Scaffolding vs Kwikstage erection time comparison

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfrQe-NnIoE]YouTube - Layher Scaffolding vs Kwikstage erection time comparison[/ame]

60 Minutes Layher vs 145 Minutes Kwikstage.

also look at the video 37seconds -55seconds, the layher top video on the cantilever system, very cleaver.

Last edited:
There is no doubt as far as system scaffold goes layher is the daddy . In my experience if you work with a certain system on a regular basis you start throwing it up , it`s just like a game all you have to do is practice and play it well and after a period of time you will be a master at it , scaffolding summed up (although we are all still learning) .

that looks awsome never had the pleasure of playing but now seen it i would love 2 and yeah the hanger oh yes sir i would like 2 boggie

kwikstage limited with components

There is no doubt as far as system scaffold goes layher is the daddy . In my experience if you work with a certain system on a regular basis you start throwing it up , it`s just like a game all you have to do is practice and play it well and after a period of time you will be a master at it , scaffolding summed up (although we are all still learning) .
ur spot there.

Totally agree with you there scaffarobbo, to be good at anything you have to be doing it all the time (that's why Paddy can knock back so much Guinness) I don't think Layher is any quicker than most systems but I did a hanger on the Sedco 711 underdeck for inspection rails and it was really the easiest one I have ever done.

kwikstage is dated style scaffold lahyer is easy but once ya done it anybody can throw it up tube and fitting is the daddy of all scaffold for me

Love Layher, but as with most systems, you do need tube & fitting to finish the jobs to British Standards
And the worst part is one component short and your Fcuked, incomplete job
and a return visit

take it you are talking from experience there , and its not like you can improvise with that kit either

Yeah, have done Safway Frame, Cuplok, Kwikstage, Layher and a couple of other odd systems, but unless you have every component on your lorry or a yard on site, and you come across a problem, your fcuked

Top Bottom