Pictures of a continuous concrete pour (1 Viewer)

E

essex

Pictures of tank 4 going up on the LNG site - Isle Of Grain, Kent 2008

In the pictures you can see a massive splay scaffold on top with a splay hanger where the black mono sheeting is, it going up with hydraulics, this was when i was on alltask

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 100
Birdseye view of tanks 1,2 and 3, phase 2

Attachments

• overview of tanks 123.jpg
    overview of tanks 123.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 47
My mate Nick Harrison (HS) i believe was on that project for alltask , big old job finished now aint it ???

My mate Nick Harrison (HS) i believe was on that project for alltask , big old job finished now aint it ???

yeah he was the health and safety officer for phase 2, which i went over to after being on tank 4.

Last edited:
is that nick harrison from hastings?worked with him and his mate mark at conoco in 95??

yeah thats him, got his nebosh now

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

big old job finished now aint it ???

The client was CB&I and for phase 3 they bought all materials from alltask and employed the people they wanted to keep from alltask, i think they have bits and pieces in there like maintaince, but CB&I have got there own scaffolders, and yes dont think there is long left at all, maybe a few months to complete the whole job.

that must have been with Mark Wood or Tristan Wood then
Indeed he has his nebosh and lead to believe is in dubai now

that must have been with Mark Wood or Tristan Wood then
Indeed he has his nebosh and lead to believe is in dubai now

Nick Harrisons was the only guy on for alltask with his nebosh at the time, i think he did work in dubai, and Des Daily, he was working for national grid direct, i think he helped right the SG4 book, i been told

think des daily left alltask , he used to post on iosh forums , Nick is back in dubai im lead to believe , i see Kevin steer a few months ago and he on alltask now as nick had gone

think des daily left alltask , he used to post on iosh forums , Nick is back in dubai im lead to believe , i see Kevin steer a few months ago and he on alltask now as nick had gone

yeah des daily was on alltask and left to work for national grid on a salary to good to refuse, and mark davenport (stretch on vange) is now on for alltask, possibly doing the same job as nick did.

sounds like a good reason .... waitin for my offer i cant refuse but it dont seem to be coming ha

yeah mark woods was with nick,the other lad was a lad called dave,think he ended up being a foreman at dungerness for amps scaffold? tristan was not up with them on that shutdown,top lads to work with on price work!!

Yeh all have worked for me on and off over the years , im still in touch with Mark on a weekly basis and see nick and tris from time to time

Working as a scaffold manager for a contractor mate . pm me ya name and number if you want to make contact

Hey boys, yes you are correct Mark is doing my old job at Alltask.......I am actually in Brazil now, working for the same company as I worked for in Dubai.
Kev Steer has gone up to Sizewell now for Capes........Obviously i know you Scaffy, but who are ya Mcduff???

Isle of Grain was a good job for me......hey Scaffy, thought you were gonna pass some work my way about a year ago ?? lol

Be lucky boys

Top Bottom