My Advanced course April 08 - With Pics (1 Viewer)

E

essex

some of my scaffolds on my advanced

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 85
some more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 53
how do you rate that centre mate ???

dunno never heard much good about erith , we have been using beckton

erith used to have a bad name with blokes down this end , allways used safety and access up in nottingham then when C&G opened up at benchmark started using them as closest to here , however got 6 guys going on a cuplock course up in nottingham next week !!!!
They all charge the same money mate

Who did you have for your course? Was it George?

I heard he was a nob but when we had him I thought he was sound.

i had peter watts, he is a smashing bloke, 8 of us on the course that did it, 2 gangs of 3 and a gang of 2, i got told that last year peter had a stroke :sad: i aint had the chance to go down there or no any1 been down there, hope he is ok, i think the george you are talking about is a scouse, and if it is, been told he is a knob, dont think he was there in begining of 08

alas --- does jim white still come round to sell u spanners ????

i had peter watts, he is a smashing bloke, 8 of us on the course that did it, 2 gangs of 3 and a gang of 2, i got told that last year peter had a stroke :sad: i aint had the chance to go down there or no any1 been down there, hope he is ok, i think the george you are talking about is a scouse, and if it is, been told he is a knob, dont think he was there in begining of 08

Yea, George is a scouser, he was there with Alf another scouse. Had Alf for my part 2 and George for the advanced assesed route. But like I said I thought he was ok after the initial hour or two, just had to get into their heads if you know what I mean. Alf was a right funny bugger too.

I remember Pete popping into the centre on the Sunday, nice bloke and I know a few lads that have done courses with him, they all said he was sound too.

Top Bottom