Hire of pull testers (1 Viewer)

Tree

Reaction score
Where can we hire a pull tester? They're an expensive bit of kit and ours is playing up - cant find anywhere that does hire

I'm not sure if they hire but you might want to get in touch with a guy called tester on the forum. See his introduction to the forum below:

Very pleased to have joined the Forum.As my name tester implies we manufacture and sell portable testers for all the types of scaffold anchors,fixings and ties currently in use throught the industry.As most of you will already know the testing of ties is highly recommended and many local authorities insist on testing to meet the requirements of TG 4 04,TG 20 and the Scaffolding Protacol endorsed by the HSE.
If I can answer any questions you may have on the subject I can do this through the Forum and information is available also at Portable Tension Testers | Fixings Tester, Eyebolt Tester, Ringbolt Tester, Safety Harness Tester - Hydrajaws on the Scaffold page.

Buy one mate ! or get someone in to do it for you , Tester on here is Hydrajaws Ltd they make them , or you have HILTI same product more money

I would be prepared to offer our services for testing. Not keen on hiring such a peice of equpment though. Dependent though on where your based obviously.

Buy one mate trust me it will pay for itself

I would recommend contacting Hydrajaws direct, they offer fantastic service and would be able to repair your existing tester or supply you a new one at the cheapest price

Hi All, I knowthat speedy hire had a number of testers from Hydrajaws, so you should be able to hire one from them.

We have supplied Scaffold Tie Testers to SPEEDY HIRE over a number of years and they do hire them out.Any member having difficulty in this area is welcome to contact us and we may be able to put you in touch with someone.01675 430370

buy one you tight gits your gonna need it more over comin months , often they come up on ebay , or they are bout 900 new - good value

Top Bottom