Lobosystem

Man that stuff looks like a pain in the arse, look many bits and too fiddley for my liking

It looks like the sirt of thing that JLM products would sell + you'd get a mop and bucket free:D

Looks cheap and nasty and hopefully wont catch on. finger type fittings didnt look that sturdy. Something else for the DIY man at home to put up and have an accident off. Do the HSC have figures for mobile towers and scaffolding that homeowners have put up and theres been an injury, i expect not, the only time information would get passed onto them if theres been a death:evil:

what a total crock of crap,i wouldnt like to be on the first lift on that,never mind 30ft up.its just another nail in tube and fitting scaffolds coffin,when are the people that make these things,going to realise that there more dangerous,plus there will be ANOTHER training course to do,at silly cost.this job is getting shafted left right and centre,we need to stand up to these changes,and fight for our living,it will go the same way the miners got it in 84.(ex miner)no other kind of job has as much paper work as this one,it used to be a good job to have,now your fighting off alsorts of rules and regulations,LET US DO OUR JOB OUR WAY.:mad:

scary stuff
there is a firm in London that uses ally zip ups for everything i have even seen towers erected the full height of tower blocks.

Doesn't look man enough to take anything other than a man and his paintbrush....

Anyone else used them?

the brickies still use them mate they got a handrail now hahahaha but they still put 3 to a board then load the **** out of them

suppose its ok for painting the stairs.lol no mention of the SWL on the video.. personally not my cup of T...its something i wont be promoting....

here are some pics of the lobo system i used on bethnal green underground, not the best of pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 14
Man those boys look like they are getting a sweat up in the third picture , was it always non stop ! HA HA .

Man those boys look like they are getting a sweat up in the third picture , was it always non stop ! HA HA .

yeah they ar eflat out zzzzzz. lol most underground stations people dont do a stroke and they get paid good money, i dont understand it myself.

Not even looked at the vid but immediately thought ffs not another system you cant use without going on another 2 day assesment.

Too many systems on the market already.

Top Bottom