Did Anyone Train at Mowlem in Liverpool? (1 Viewer)

sav

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some help. I did my part 1 and part 2 at Mowlem on Speke Boulivard in Liverpool in 1990 (ish). Ive just completed my advanced and when I applied for my card I've been told that there is no record of me ever completing my parts 1 and 2! They say the only way around this is to do them again. Are they joking???

The place where I trained shut down many years ago and Mowlem was bought by Carrillion (I think).

So does anyone have any ideas how I can get hold of confirmation that I did the courses? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sav.

Hi guys, I need some help. I did my part 1 and part 2 at Mowlem on Speke Boulivard in Liverpool in 1990 (ish). Ive just completed my advanced and when I applied for my card I've been told that there is no record of me ever completing my parts 1 and 2! They say the only way around this is to do them again. Are they joking???

The place where I trained shut down many years ago and Mowlem was bought by Carrillion (I think).

So does anyone have any ideas how I can get hold of confirmation that I did the courses? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sav.

Where did you do your advanced? They should have asked for proof of completing parts 1 and 2 before you started the advanced course.

mowlem was brought by carillion , have u checked cscs

I did Advanced at Mowlems,never got cert so it wo a pain t get my card but the CITB has a record of all who attended.Ring them but you wain't get a cert,they are gone forever!

citb centre mowlem.

hiya sav. i did my basic part 1 at mowlems speke' in 1999 with some other lads from manc and never got anything but a certificate which isnt on my wall. lol. i remember the shthole fondly.

the instructors name was george brown every one passed for a bottle of vodka never heard of his wearabouts for years proberbly drying out in a 24hr laundrette in wandsworth ?? the way i see it if you doent have any record of your tickets you failed !!should of bought the smirnoff mate .

i also did my part 2 there in 1999 under george brown he lived on the wirral bebbington i think i was only 18 also did a couple of forigners on the weekend for him i passed and got a certificate and a letter from jarvis also a citb photo card but when i applied for a cisrs card thay said no record or evidence so issued me with a part 1 the cordinator fred dyer was killed in liverpool city center in a rta half way through my apprenticeship. A lady called carmen was also teaching us keyskills but the pass rate was very low and funding was cut and i never got to do my advanced i am still trying to trace anybody involved as i worked for 2 years on cammel lairds on £45 per week (northwest scaffolding) and never got a trade one day hopefully i will see mr brown and he can explain this con i have grown a lot bigger now fvcking scammers old or not he will be very very sorry

Last edited:
think it wo George who did training on my advanced,if he is the old man who was always pissed!

Top Bottom