part 1 info (1 Viewer)

tez.

Reaction score
Ive been scaffolding for 1 year now,doing the usual Labouring,ive just done my part 1 ticket,and found it quite hard,didnt realise how much theory was involved,but never the less i passed.Ive not got much experience (SPANNER TIME ) should all part 1's be able to do the job????? one lad on my course had like 7 years on the job !!! just **** when you keep making little mistakes and have to re-do everything !!:sad2: aghhhhhh frustration !

Just stick at it Tez we,ve all got to start somewhere plus its not rocket science as they say ;)

Its the "little mistakes" we make whilst training that make us the good scaffolders of the future.It will all fall into place as your training continues and that includes the theory elements also

Stick with it mate it has made me a lot of coin over the years and some very good friends

Best thing I used to tell the lads when Iwas on the tools was to 'stop, look at what your doing, think about it before rushing in like a bull in a china shop', ask questions, why things go where they do. Im sure it will all come together before you know it. Stick at it!

Ive been scaffolding for 1 year now,doing the usual Labouring,ive just done my part 1 ticket,and found it quite hard,didnt realise how much theory was involved,but never the less i passed.Ive not got much experience (SPANNER TIME ) should all part 1's be able to do the job????? one lad on my course had like 7 years on the job !!! just **** when you keep making little mistakes and have to re-do everything !!:sad2: aghhhhhh frustration !

Keep at it mate ,i'm still learning new stuff 23 years down the line

Now thats what i call Positive Feedback....

Keep up on the revision for your part 2 and start collecting your evidence for your jobs....

otherwise well done on your honesty and like everybody else is saying KEEP AT IT.....

hi tez. Its only by mistakes we learn. The man who knows everything does'nt exist. keep at it. Cheers, Brandy.

Best thing I used to tell the lads when Iwas on the tools was to 'stop, look at what your doing, think about it before rushing in like a bull in a china shop', ask questions, why things go where they do. Im sure it will all come together before you know it. Stick at it!
hi Dave Ja Vu. very true,nd l keep learnin every day.

"The man who knows everything does'nt exist. "

Ahhh, he does, worked with him on several companys, didnt last long though..;)

'Excited puppy syndrome' I call it! :laugh:

i agree every day a learning day hey scaff 22 who you work for in shrewsbury??

i worked for them for 5-6 years before they went under i now work for severn who you work for then just been looking at your phots tidy jobs
and who is this??

i worked for them for 5-6 years before they went under i now work for severn who you work for then just been looking at your phots tidy jobs
and who is this??
hi steve 07725,thanx always try 2 work tidy nd do the job safely nd respect the trade. me,Paul Richards aka Mr.P. who is u ???

jus done part 1 , a guy on the corse was scaffing for 25 years an he failed, but he damn good scaff, paperwork is ******** to us street scaffs , but all they teach you is the industrial side .i had to do 5 years before allowed on spanners. so you doing good .

Top Bottom