hi everyone

jeffB

Reaction score
i have just logged on for the first time hows it going out their mates, work is a bit on the slack at the minute

Hi jeffB and Veevers Scaff and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

How long have you both been in the trade.

Regards

SF Admin

Hi admin,

I`ve been in the trade for about 3years or so,im living in north Manchester Heywood near Rochdale and Bury been out of action for about 10 wk now:sad:.
Luckily i`ve used the time of to my advantage and gained a class 2 license flt certificate and hiab certificate,im just a basic scaffolder nvq 2, if you could guide me in the right direction with your experiance it would be much appriceated mucka

p.s what a good idea this site is bringing and scaffolders 2gether nationwide!

cheers admin

Veevers

Hi veevers scaff and welcome to the forum, hope it picks up mate.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

i have just logged on for the first time hows it going out their mates, work is a bit on the slack at the minute

Hi jeffB and welcome, where are you from mate.

hey everyone am a newbie......how are yous....wer the work at???????weather not helping but anyone wants to chat will reply thanks

Hi everyone, Looking for work as well , anywhere on shore or off shore , willing to travel and dig out ...................doesnt seem to be anything anywhere....

hey lar summerhill

Im out of work as well im based in heywood north manchester.thinking of goining south for work london way.tired of ringing firms and getting same reply!!!! aghhh :mad:

Just like any scaff out off work,i just want to get working!Maybe i should change my stratory not sure yet.

hey everyone am a newbie......how are yous....wer the work at???????weather not helping but anyone wants to chat will reply thanks

Hi lar summerhill and welcome to the forum , anytime mate.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Hi everyone, Looking for work as well , anywhere on shore or off shore , willing to travel and dig out ...................doesnt seem to be anything anywhere....

Hi joycee and welcome , good luck looking for work mate.

Hi jeffB and Veevers Scaff and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

How long have you both been in the trade.

Regards

SF Admin
ive, been scaffolding 17 years mate

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Hi veevers scaff and welcome to the forum, hope it picks up mate.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Hi jeffB and welcome, where are you from mate.

hi larry am from south shields mate

Top Bottom