Job in Canada wanted. (1 Viewer)

larry lobster

Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anybody know of any companies that are taking on scaffolders and will do the LMO in Canada, I'm looking to move there with my family but I know u need a job (LMO) befor u can apply for visa etc. I've been scaffolding for 19yrs mainly in the industrial sector elec, oil, gas. I have part2 ticket and besc safety passport. Any help would b grateful, cheers guys.

Work in Canada

Hi,

Not sure about the LMO, bit of a touchy subject over here right now. Some outfits might help You could check:

Standard Scaffold & Insulation
Career Opportunities | Brock Group
Skyway Canada, Scaffolding, Shoring, Safety Fence, Garbage Chutes, Swingstage and Insulation Services

There are others if you Google. Also, the oil and gas companies, CNRL, Strike, Flint and many, many more employ scaffs. Check out: Job Search Canada | one search. all jobs. Indeed for scaff related vacancies.

Hope you don't mind the cold. :0)

Best regards.

Ian

Cheers Ian thanks for the info I'll look into them straight away, how come the lmo is a touchy subject over there at the mo!
Thanks again Larry.

No worries.

Big row over the Temporary Foreign Worker program over abuses of it and corruption has meant a major government overhaul of the whole system. Employers have a lot more rules to abide by now and will me much more cautious.

Other than that it's all good. :0)

Top Bottom