UTN Training Ltd We have MASSIVE savings on our courses in August (1 Viewer)

S

steve gregory

UTN Training Ltd We have MASSIVE savings on our courses in August & September. Savings you can't afford to miss. Call us on 01924 377379. http://bit.ly/aGbip1

done a couple of courses at utn, asbestos category 3 & traffic management, is keith smith still doing the scaffolding courses? hes a good mate of mine cheers steve;)

He has done a few here and there but the last we spoke corned beef keith was working at Doncaster mainly. He was 1 of the instuctors who put me forward along with Kev Morris..

Rob Nicholls is the main instructor there now and Rob is a sound lad..

I did my advanced with UTN, yeh Rob's a top bloke, good laugh and knows what he's on about...

Craig.

ive worked with both keith and kev ,at salisbury aerospace in early ninetys,kev was one of the original chaps that set up training 2000 in blackburn.went down millenium stadium with kev,for two weeks,anyone seen graham hall,from preston lately.:D

Yes,i know exactly where he is,top boy,works 7 days a week 4 weeks at a time.He is workin in south thames area.

Have you got rob nichols number as i had it in my phone but then i lost it..I need two tempory roof designs for my advanced card

ive worked with both keith and kev ,at salisbury aerospace in early ninetys,kev was one of the original chaps that set up training 2000 in blackburn.went down millenium stadium with kev,for two weeks,anyone seen graham hall,from preston lately.:D

as grum said graham hall is on a job down london, pm me if you want his number hes another good mate of mine;)

its a small world init,we all know each other one way or the other.or the same people.:D.graham is working with another mate of mine,simon carr,spoke to him yesterday,there coming home end of august,maybe i get a start with them,when i renew my cscs card.:cool:

yeah he is working on a job in belvedere in kent its a new build incinerator been there for 6-7 months now am working with him its just starting to deman next week or so

lol i know simon carr as well, worked with him @ baglan bay power station.

how is it going vinny, has doctor doom been in touch recently the man hayes?

;)

havent talked to hazy for a couple of weeks heard he got threw of a job at kendle dont know the ins and outs g hall is his usual

no i couldnt get up over the weekend,cheers for telling him today,hes just rung me.:bigsmile:

u will all no stilts then ive worked with graham hall and a good friend of kev morris and his lad

yeh i new stilts from aerospace in 90/91.he was a site superviser for john osullivan from crown scaffold.i new a lad over blackburn way that put him in the boot of a car for trying to rip him off with wages.he paid up.:bigsmile:he went to palmers after crown i think.

crown scaffolding i worked for him at weekends, with mick reidy, dave howard & a load of lads, scaffolding was in the roof spaces, a large mat double boarded, long long time ago:eek:h:

we might have worked together in 90/91,was there for over twelve months.dint you just like humping the boards up,and the 120 degree heat in roof space.john osullivan designed them light weight ladder beams that we used,he bought three hundred of them,i picked them up from heywood engineers.keith smiths dad was working with us.gary stott,from blackburn.his mate called glen ,i think.kev morris,graham hall,simon carr.loads of us.:bigsmile:

Top Bottom