Well Done Graham First To 100 Posts! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I would just like to say well done and a big thank you to Graham for being the first member to reach 100 posts.

All though this is only a small milestone compared to other forums on the net, it shows that we are getting there!

Who's next?

Garry, Larry, PW, Dandaps, Daz??????

I see you already have the blabbermouths tagged then !

congrats on the milestone, here's hoping many follow it up:toung:

Most left when the tw@ts registered and the topics became the same ***** coming around every 2 weeks. You can only be arsed to explain SG4 for so long as no fecker learnt to use the forum search button

Last edited:
tinheads still about some were looking on the community side of the forum no 1 really seems to know and show you the great poster that only come back in now and again paddy carr millwall alan rigger the list goes on and aom and bf seem to be on less and less and not forgetting ian and scaffy was good crakc in day gone by aahahahah

Last edited:
I liked scaffys posts he had a dry sense of humour, pity things got personal and out of hand . Could do with some of the old school back to liven it up

I liked scaffys posts he had a dry sense of humour, pity things got personal and out of hand . Could do with some of the old school back to liven it up

Stop running to Admin and trying to get the Forum shut every time some one upsets your little insecure self then.

And don't forget we've all seen the emails.

Not sure what you mean, enlighten me

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Prevention is better than protection wouldn't you agree?
Always and as per the what But you asked for the sg which states collective over personal

Top Bottom