Joshua Bigwood Tube Straightener for Sale (1 Viewer)

rob88

Reaction score
Joshua Bigwood rotary cross-roll tube straightener and trailer for sale, recently refurbished and quite capable of straightening 12,000-15,000ft of tube per day – going rates are anywhere from 4.5 pence per foot up to 6ppf – you do the math!

These machines are like hens teeth these days, especially those in good order!! - I’ve been using the machine for the past 6-12 months to visit other companies’ yards, but due to other work commitments I haven’t got the time to re-train someone who shares the same motivation as I do to work at it within the business, hence the reason for the sale.

The straightener is trailer mounted to a 12 month old iForwilliams double axle trailer - all guards for feeding and receiving are supplied and fit neatly in the trailer which, is in very good condition.

The straightener has a powerful 3 Phase motor that we power with a 20Kva Genset Generator – all of which fits neatly on the trailer with the straightener and ancillaries (guards etc). The generator has recently been refurbished with a new 20kva alternator and is for sale at an extra cost of £4500.

The straightener, guards and trailer are for sale for £13,400.00 and the generator is £4,500.00 if required. This would be everything you would need to tow and be able to go and straighten tube anywhere in the UK – a vehicle with a bit of power is best suited to towing such a unit around!

If you are looking to buy one of these to sell as a service, you will know that you need work ethic and determination to follow your business plan through. Alternatively if you are a big company / supplier which has a lot of tube & fitting then you can invest in long-term cost savings on wastage and straightening bills.

If you have a genuine interest in the above, send me a PM on here and I will send you photos of the set up.

Based in the North West.

Rob 88 could you pm the details of the tube straightner plus any pics cheers

Top Bottom