PDA

View Full Version : bettertax.org

jim
27th July 2010, 05:28 PM
hi guys just found this website called bettertax.org there offering to get us all tax back go look them up nothing ventured nothing gained

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy
27th July 2010, 05:41 PM
hi guys just found this website called bettertax.org there offering to get us all tax back go look them up nothing ventured nothing gained

Well spotted Jim, why not have a chat to Bettertax on here and ask him about his website, hahahaha:nuts:

jim
27th July 2010, 05:55 PM
never mind gets there name and website out there again i dont have the time to be on here all the time just thought it would be useful

James..Redcar
27th July 2010, 05:57 PM
what's their cut.... RIFT is about a third..

paddy carr
27th July 2010, 07:22 PM
Well spotted Jim, why not have a chat to Bettertax on here and ask him about his website, hahahaha:nuts:

His Website, i thought it was a Her Website :confused:

BetterTAX
27th July 2010, 07:46 PM
i'm almost a little embarrassed to comment here, for fear of the wrath of the new team of mods :eek:.

suffice to say, the avatar depicts nicely the team :)... it's a his 'n' hers 'n' his kinda vibe :p

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy
27th July 2010, 07:53 PM
His Website, i thought it was a Her Website :confused:

:D Looooooooooooooooooooooooser:nuts: Man only firm Paddy, women make the tea. Only joking Bettertax

paddy carr
27th July 2010, 08:01 PM
:D Looooooooooooooooooooooooser:nuts: Man only firm Paddy, women make the tea. Only joking Bettertax

Ok clever clogs:embarrest: Mines White with 2 sugars and a slice of Humble pie.;)

Only joking Bettertax.

BetterTAX
27th July 2010, 08:33 PM
and a very nice cuppa splosh they make too :)... amongst other things :toung:

Dave_Ja_Vu
28th July 2010, 08:24 AM
You have nothing to loose by checking out what bettertax is saying, my way of looking at it is...whatever he charges from your return is money the government would have kept anyway....so why not get some back.
I did mine through an accountant first year, once I figured out what was what I did it myself, so simple really theres nothing to be scared of. Just a few minutes of your time each year and of course setting up the online registration.

Dave.