greetings (1 Viewer)

novice

how's things larry & pw first time for me on these forums,chat rooms so be gentle!! Living in essex at the mo just returned from abroad after several years working as a scaff all over europe,work running out there aswell as here and got abit homesick.fifteen years in the game didn't realise you had to speak another language to get work on sites here..thought i'd join this site atleast i know i would have one thing in comman with people i was talking to..
not much to know about me from east london,31 years old and still getting used to being home..what about you??

Hi Steve and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

how's things larry & pw first time for me on these forums,chat rooms so be gentle!! Living in essex at the mo just returned from abroad after several years working as a scaff all over europe,work running out there aswell as here and got abit homesick.fifteen years in the game didn't realise you had to speak another language to get work on sites here..thought i'd join this site atleast i know i would have one thing in comman with people i was talking to..
not much to know about me from east london,31 years old and still getting used to being home..what about you??

Me to mate,on there forums 47 years old, been scaffolding 32 years sill going.
lived in Hackney till i was 38,lovey area not.

hackney!!!

you would think all the years we have been doing this we would change careers!! from barking not that far away they change the borders every 5 mins so i'm either essex or london still better than hackney!!!!
how you finding the work where you are?.. all i seem to be doing is snagging a polish gangs work they get the meterage up but it's joke and they are six handed!!! been away so long this could just be the norm!!

not bad mate , the site i am working on about 40% polish workers. but it been 2 years work. cant complain.

Top Bottom