nasc

eastlon

Reaction score
any body applied for nasc. could you give me the pros and cons of applying fr this with the orduit
cheers

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

any body used these systems . what system is the best and quickest to use
cheers

download the forms on there site got all the info there

any body applied for nasc. could you give me the pros and cons of applying fr this with the orduit
cheers

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

any body used these systems . what system is the best and quickest to use
cheers
Slow down partner,wait a while,the NASC's not all its cracked to be. Read through a few threads on here and get a balanced view and remember you have to be trading for 2 years before you can apply, see ragscaffs posts.

know the owner of a small firm that joined a few years ago, he reckons what he saves on insurance is worth the fees and hassle of joining

I would love to join NASC as many of the companies i am now tendering for are now asking for it however there is one major problem, 75% directly employed scaffolders.
If i directly employed that amount of employees i would of been out of business already.

But i hear through the grapevine that so many companies cannot join because of this criteria that things might be changing!

welcome eastlon dont just jump in mate have a good look at the threads on here regarding the National Association Superior Cu nts

i've noticed that alot of the NASC companies aren't doing the Nasc sticker justice.

yes the great nasc is being diluted by these so called swines who disgrace the sticker badge or crest wo betide them when mr nasc catches up with them pmsl.

Slow down partner,wait a while,the NASC's not all its cracked to be. Read through a few threads on here and get a balanced view and remember you have to be trading for 2 years before you can apply, see ragscaffs posts.

???

I was thinking "Are there two Dangeruss's on here?"
There can be only 1 Dangeruss swifty, mereley suggesting get a balanced view, and you do have to be trading for 2 years to become a member. Probably one of my more serious posts that one.

there's a very good reason for that!

although i see a lot of the critisism about the nasc is generally negative, it is generally considered to have an elite industry membership and therefore has a duty to represent the interests of its members.
sometimes this can mean weeding out the cowboys and making sure even the smallest firm complys with its policies.

regards

Seamus

although i see a lot of the critisism about the nasc is generally negative, it is generally considered to have an elite industry membership and therefore has a duty to represent the interests of its members.
sometimes this can mean weeding out the cowboys and making sure even the smallest firm complys with its policies.

regards

Seamus
I think you need to read my post from last night Seamus "NASC visiting sites", does "weeding out" include sending reps round to sites to ask if the scaffold contractor is NASC registered. Surely you only have to comply with its policy's if your a paid up member ?

russ spotter is RUMPLE he likes to take many forms for his masters,just wish hed stay the same alias as you do get a decent debate from him.

Top Bottom