Hello Chaps!

Scaff-Wife

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking round this site for a while, reading posts, but there seems to be more going on now so I thought I'd join in.
Good to see new members, and good to see some interesting posts on Health & Safety qualifications.
I'm reading the forum while my fella is away working. Maybe I need to get out more!:blink:

Em x

Scaff-Wife

Wellcome, nice to see a bit of Gilmore on the Site---good to see a face without a 5 o'clock shadow on it :laugh:

Tell your Fella to Post a thread, perhaps the Forum Members could start a self help Study Group :wondering:, just a thought :unsure:

Hi scaff wife like the hat and welcome to the forum

Hi everyone. There's a story behind that photo! I'll tell you when I know you better! I'll get my ol' man to join up when his hands thaw out! I see your from Newcastle. You'll have a lot to talk about then!

Emx

Welcome Scaff Wife

I too have recently signed up to the forum and it appears to have a good mixture of people across our trade which can only be a good thing.

Enjoy!

Hi Scaff Wife and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

It's great to finally have a female member!

Regards

SF Admin

Hi Scaff Wife and Welcome!

Hello!
My ol' man's back tonight from working away for 3 weeks, so got a lot on my mind at the mo, doing my roots...washing the merc....

I see you've been busy Neil! I'm about to have a look at your site and see what your up to. I run decorative flooring courses, and buy most of my stuff in from EU. Bloody expensive though.
xx

Top Bottom