part one (1 Viewer)

sabretiger

Reaction score
well @ the grand age of 48 , i have jus gained my part 1:nuts: instructor was Andrew Bakeri thought he was a very good instuctor ,:nuts:, after 23 years in the game i feel i,ve achieved something , bring on part 2

well done sabretiger.wished i could bite the bullit, with this ecitb issue but i cant mate.
its not the money mate its a pride thing well done any way mate.

well done! shows we can always continue to learn and achieve :)

awe it was really nice to turn comp on and find well dones from so many people , THANK YOU everyone

you will be hungry for part two,and advanced now,it will happen,you cant stop it.:eek::cool:well done.
ps theres nowt better than getting your tickets,especially if you pay for them yourself.then your not beholding to anyone.

well done sabre xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kens new topscaff

i have no intention of staying @ kens , i want better an bigger, thanks to your support SCAFFY , cant wait to meet an get pissed.

pick ya lunch time , kens bitch xxxx
see rosewell on thursday sweating like a rapeist

ha ha , about rosewell , oi kens bitch , i resemble that remark ,i,ll have you know, the bitch works for me now ha ha ha ha , i,m creaping up the ladder ,jus spotted the lift is 15ft below ooop,s

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

oh as for lunch time , i,m chained to my job , owz about , fri after work ?

just got my advanced and supervisors card and im not far behind you bud in age.Nebosh and smsts are next for me, as now a days you have to have all these cards..Well done anyway mate

Top Bottom