Tie your fittings of TIGHT !! (1 Viewer)

RedViking

Reaction score
How to convert an independent into a facade retention in seconds.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwcGRIN5Onw]YouTube - Shop Collapses In Bolton Uk[/ame]

I remember this was last year. It's bout 200 hundred yards down from my house. Asian fella had stripped all the inside of the house out took all the flooring out, started on the foundations when cracks started to appear in neighbours wall (women with baby) Building inspector called, he had no planning permission and didn't know what he was doing. Told him to cease all works issued him with a notice. The guy carried on the next day. Emergancy services called scaffolding company (Crest if I remember rightly) To support house. I remember driving past while they was erecting it was hammering it down with rain. 15 mins later I went back and road was closed due to the obvious. Scaffolders had to get off job said they could feel it goin as they was erecting. Last I heard the guy got off scot free claimed he wasn't in a fit state mentally. Cost tax payer £££££'s road closed to bout 3 months and business next door closed down for a while.:eek: Note the silence after it went over

Last edited:
You just couldn't write that could you. I was going to ask if it was a surprise why are they filming it but that explains it. Must have been bad if even the scaffs couldn't save it.:cool:

Top Bottom