How do I get a start in oil and gas in Canada? (1 Viewer)

Riprush

Reaction score
Been scowerin the Internet for days now and I can't for life of me find a job that pays good money like I've heard a few people talk abart? Been in Shetland for bis for a year and wanted to get a job on similar basis(3wk on 1 wk off) but in Canada? Wantin bigger buks really! Can any1 plz help? Bin scaffolding for nearly 14 yrs now and just want to experience Canada n earn sum good money in the process!! Wots the process to actually get over there ie, visa n so on? Any insight or help to achive this wud b really appreciated! Thankd

Have spanner,av u got any details then mate that wud help me get over? Would like sum rotation work so I can travel bak home on my wk off! Duz any1 no Ov any? Cheers

Been scowerin the Internet for days now and I can't for life of me find a job that pays good money like I've heard a few people talk abart? Been in Shetland for bis for a year and wanted to get a job on similar basis(3wk on 1 wk off) but in Canada? Wantin bigger buks really! Can any1 plz help? Bin scaffolding for nearly 14 yrs now and just want to experience Canada n earn sum good money in the process!! Wots the process to actually get over there ie, visa n so on? Any insight or help to achive this wud b really appreciated! Thankd

How old are you?

Offshore is nova Scotia, not much chance of getting work mate, no visa available as a scaffolder, and all manned up with canadians offshore... sorry... Alberta ( fort mac ) is where you would want to go for work, but getting there is difficult..

Offshore is nova Scotia, not much chance of getting work mate, no visa available as a scaffolder, and all manned up with canadians offshore... sorry... Alberta ( fort mac ) is where you would want to go for work, but getting there is difficult..

He wants rotation work. Would he still need a visa if he leaves once a month?

He wants rotation work. Would he still need a visa if he leaves once a month?

he will still need a visa mate.. as he would be living in canada, as for rotation, if hes flying back to the uk every month he really needs to check flight prices.. it wouldnt be worth doing it really...

Top Bottom