Tax rebate at this time of year (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
has anyone else had to wait this long for a tax rebate,checked my bank this morning and it was in,don't know wether to be happy as fcuk cos it's 2 days to Christmas or steaming fcuking mad that it took all this time,need a new accountant me thinks.

Ring rift based in ashford kent if ur paye ul get a refund!! Google rift tax..

Learn something every day,any details on how to do it should be spread on here to make sure our fellow working man don't get ripped off,have to confess I didn't know you could,we all deserve every penny we earn so if we can get owt back is a bonus.

Im cis but i know loads of paye who use them and get between 1000 1500 rebate back yearly..anyone who is paye has nothing to lose by ringing them..as far as i know payou2ts are w6ithin days aswell.01233 628648....good luck

So how does that work then ?
paye you have a sheet with 52 weeks of the year and what you pay every week after your allowance , where does the refund come into it ?

cis you pay 20% every week and there will always be an over payment that and the expense you claim is where your rebate comes from .

Even paye can claim for things like tools and travel Phil.

So how does that work then ?
paye you have a sheet with 52 weeks of the year and what you pay every week after your allowance , where does the refund come into it ?

cis you pay 20% every week and there will always be an over payment that and the expense you claim is where your rebate comes from .

I have to confess Phil this is new to me but am willing to listen and spread the word if we can get any money back for our fellow working man.

You can claim for washing your work gear, money back if you use your own transport and for tool purchases. Looking into next year be good to get some money back.

I'm no expert Phil, but I think it depends on what you do. What ever you have to spend to do your job is fair game as far as I know. The boys here have no chance as they start at the yard and I transport them from there, but there are plenty who have to get about themselves.

You can claim for washing your work gear, money back if you use your own transport and for tool purchases. Looking into next year be good to get some money back.

Thought you couldn't claim your travel fares den,hope to fcuk am wrong is just that was I thought

I totally agree get back what you can , but CIS claim for all these things as well what i dont understand is how a man on cards gets the same rebate as a man on CIS with all the over payed tax , new one on me maybe Rosie from better tax will clarify how it works and iam behind the times :wondering:

Thought you couldn't claim your travel fares den,hope to fcuk am wrong is just that was I thought

You have to be careful, a lot got caught out a few years back claiming all their travel to work expenses. You can only claim from 1 site to another.

Top Bottom