Hse prosecution notification 21/07/2010 (1 Viewer)

The HSE website at Scaffolding firm prosecuted for dangerous installation reports on the successful prosecution of a scaffolding contractor following a major injury incident.

The extent of injury in relation to the penalty along with the hand-over arrangements may generate commentary

Stumpy
Sounds like a typical run of the mill £600 house front (probably cash) the owner probably had about 5 or 6 firms give him a quote then had a dutch auction to get the cheapest quote.The scaffold company probably had about 3 of these little jobs to do for that gang on that day hence the big rush to get away. Bingo air ambulance time, it was handed over to the person doing the work though so technicaly is it still the responsability of the end user ??????

more than likley put up by a new part 2 who had been doing industrial work!!

Ragscaff

funny just had the same dutch auction situation down here like that and an air ambulance too

some c unt took 2 stop ends out and a new start fell 16ft into a wheeley bin f kin grief that has caused like you wouldnt believe , only condolense is the builder had no insurance so monkeyed himself rite up ther the mug

mate even got front page of hastings observer that week , obvious no crack head rapists bout that week

Last edited:
Great scaffys got a helcopter. Will manage all the meetings we need. :nuts::nuts:

some c unt took 2 stop ends out and a new start fell 16ft into a wheeley bin f kin grief that has caused like you wouldnt believe , only condolense is the builder had no insurance so monkeyed himself rite up ther the mug

mate even got front page of hastings observer that week , obvious no crack head rapists bout that week
Know what you meen mate our bin men won't take our bin if it hasn't got the right stuff in it, haven't seen one for new starts, what colour is that then? feel a bit sorry for the builder with no insurance..............not.

was red bin mate 1200 litre owned by clearfast , mug went head first into it , the new start was a 45 year old artist mate not a piss artist tho , paid 20 quid to bump some timber up , builder took stop ends out to make easy job

funny tho the wheelie bin head butter has more tube round his boat then in our yard

was red bin mate 1200 litre owned by clearfast , mug went head first into it , the new start was a 45 year old artist mate not a piss artist tho , paid 20 quid to bump some timber up , builder took stop ends out to make easy job

funny tho the wheelie bin head butter has more tube round his boat then in our yard
Ohhhhh bit of form filling there then mate, least he got to go in a helicopter, I expect the hse will want a chat, take it you got a hand over cert ?

yep all emailed including a line of text stating please forward copies of the 7 day inspections when you have them done , no forms just ***** from hse

ooops i just started a new thread on this. i was interested to know whose responsibility it is to secure and make it safe?

p.s. i dont mind my post being put here or merged or whatever?

Top Bottom