CSCS Cards (1 Viewer)

BetterTAX

Reaction score
one of my facebook contacts has just posted a link to their site offering CSCS cards at reduced rates.

now i know most of you "older" guys arent into the whole CSCS card thing and from what i hear, there seems to be some bending of rules to "rush" some people through...

but what i was wondering is, why they are not a standard price if they are an essential item? i wonder if thats what makes folk think they are there as "money for old rope"... bit like the speed awareness courses (dont ask but yes, i've been on one :embarrest:).

what are your thoughts on them? (tax deductable, of course :blink1:)

one of my facebook contacts has just posted a link to their site offering CSCS cards at reduced rates.

now i know most of you "older" guys arent into the whole CSCS card thing and from what i hear, there seems to be some bending of rules to "rush" some people through...

but what i was wondering is, why they are not a standard price if they are an essential item? i wonder if thats what makes folk think they are there as "money for old rope"... bit like the speed awareness courses (dont ask but yes, i've been on one :embarrest:).

what are your thoughts on them? (tax deductable, of course :blink1:)
I have 2 CISRS cards and 1 cscs card, the CISRS cards were £27 each to renew and the cscs card was £30 because it had a new hologram thing in it,please don't tell me they are doing them on the cheap now ? that lot just cost me nearly £90 to renew.

sorry, it wasnt the cards... it was the tests... but even so, they should all cost the same, shouldnt they?

you had to renew just cos of the hologram? :(

Top Bottom