Scaffs (1 Viewer)

been scaffolding to long now to love it some times a good job comes along but now i scaffold to pay the bills

Well I love it. Only been doing it full time for 6 years but been around it for over 15 yrs.

I mainly do domestic street work so there are always challenges to over come. I would hate to do site work and big runs etc... I think this is what keeps me so interested.

Been in the game for 26 years doing everything from Streetworks to Multi Million pound projects, from Labourer to Contracts Director and everything in between!! I've got to say its still great, what other job do you get as much freedom? As long as your doing your bit nobody bothers you..its all good!!:D

Mind you... I've been off the tools for 14 years so I envy the lads in the summer....but not just now!!:laugh:

Last edited:
The best thing about scaffolding is that every day is different,always something to overcome,and never boring.Meet a vast array of different characters,and always have a laugh.What other jobs can meet that, may as well enjoy it many more years of doing it ahead of me hopefully...
Love it...Roll on summer..

hi larry, been in the game since leaving school,19 years,worked for all the so called big firms,on the transmission for national grid ,******* hard work but got me were i wanted too be,still love the game ,but need a good firm too work for who look after the lads ,like pay digs, food etc ,and were as the laugh and a joke gone ,everything too bloody serious now ,,phil

Top Bottom