French Regulations for scaff tag system (1 Viewer)

jez24

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
I hope someone can help me!! The question I need answered is: In French law is it true, that if a company wants to use a scaffolding with a green tag on, they have to inspect it again, and attach another green tag for their company?

Thanks,
Jez

Ok mate thanks for that, I am working in Algiers and the HSE guy told me this, but I thought I would check it out!! Thanks again.

Jez

Everyone forgets that a scaffold is generally inspected every 7 days and that it is the scaffold users responsibility to ensure that their workplace is safe and a task safety assessment is done. Obviously any rectifications have to be done by the scaffold contractors but as long as a scaffold user has a competent inspector there should be no issue with them inspecting any scaffold they need to work on. Obviously of they find issues continually the EPCM contractor may have to step in.

How are you finding Algeria? It is this forums most talked about country.

Everyone forgets that a scaffold is generally inspected every 7 days and that it is the scaffold users responsibility to ensure that their workplace is safe and a task safety assessment is done. Obviously any rectifications have to be done by the scaffold contractors but as long as a scaffold user has a competent inspector there should be no issue with them inspecting any scaffold they need to work on. Obviously of they find issues continually the EPCM contractor may have to step in.

How are you finding Algeria? It is this forums most talked about country.

correct algerian thread has been a long topic of discussion for a number of months still no final outcome

I have just arrived here, working in the capital Algiers for a french outfit, the place is a s--t hole, many security restrictions and the job is a bag of nails but here for the dollars mate!!!

Yes mate Technip- good luck to you too, thanks for the info!!

Top Bottom