Scaffold Prices

scaffoldsolutions

Reaction score
Hi,
dont know if anybody is willing to answer this but i am interested in finding out other companys prices per metre arround the country and reson thay charge that amount. We charge on average £15 - £17 depending on how far we travel.

Why do you want to know other firms average prices?

Edit: Without stating the obvious of course. haha.

Last edited:
its interesting to no what comanys in different parts of the country charge, as im sure they varey quite allot.

It completely varies from job to job, as I've said before its "What you can get for the job" £14.00LM from Interserve sounds very low, is that for system?

The average of £17.00LM is not going to be valid when you are above 6 lifts (I would say above 3 lifts tbh) and it will rise in increments based on height.

I have landed jobs at £50.00LM (Independent) and also on the other end of scale we have had to work for as little as £10.00LM!! (Usually Massive Runs Of Internal Progressive Stuff)

So its suck ya finger and see which way the winds blowing!!:toung:

14-25 plm down this end seems the norm , with higher rates achieved in london , however has been stated we also have certain jobs that only pay 10-12 a metre run !!!
Depends on who you are priceing against and we will adjust accordingley , try to stick with firms and proper outfit

we used to do large runs of system on internal blockwork , quick up and down and that price given at the time was 13.00 per lm

iv no long finishd up with interserve and it was all yelly jelly they used...think i only did a loading bay for a hoist in tube.....pish! still owe me money too infact

Alltask

I was at tilbury sewage waste and that was for skanska and ALLTASK was charging £320 a square :eek: I wonder why they dont win as much as they used to lol

pw

Many years ago working for Palmers bristol branch we were erecting scaffold for bricklayers in a huge warehouse on long runs of scaffold in portishead for £1.30 a metre run and earning good money too , god knows what Palmers were getting off us

Hello

Hi

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Hi scaffs .... I'm now livening in Sydney Australia I'm looking for help with priceing and estimating here. I'm not getting much help when I'm asking the questions. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Or if anyone knows any websites I can look at would be great. Thanks guys ....

Top Bottom