Lyndon H&S (1 Viewer)

RedViking

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6ALYnJjK4]YouTube - safety induction video for Lyndon Scaffolding[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_2Ucsy-5og]YouTube - working at height safety video for Lyndon Scaffolding.avi[/ame]

except i wore these sort of gloves when on a powerstation, northaners swear by them, but they are completely crap lol

never worked for lyndons but allways regarded them as one of the best firms

never worked for lyndons but allways regarded them as one of the best firms

likewise, i have worked for vange, benchmark and alltask, all 3 very good at the time, but been told lyndons was the best at 1 point, but as of lately aint as good been told, mainly because the money has been dropped, and no lodge, travel, etc, but thats the reccession for ya

Well said Allan,Just the same as the rest really,very clickie,Lot of sucking going on there ;)

dont seem a bad outfit. but the management and gaffers dont put up with any nonsence
seem very strick on breaks ect, i wouldnt last a week lol.

very good company.accept the regime or dont try to join.they will change your behaviour anyway plus u working with the best or at least very proud and passionate people.i was molested by the guy called Fil but in the end it was all a learning curve and consensus was that there always will be a clash of great characters but passionate grafters always will end up going in the same direction.so to have an ambition to work for lyndons is a good target.

very good company.accept the regime or dont try to join.they will change your behaviour anyway plus u working with the best or at least very proud and passionate people.i was molested by the guy called Fil but in the end it was all a learning curve and consensus was that there always will be a clash of great characters but passionate grafters always will end up going in the same direction.so to have an ambition to work for lyndons is a good target.

It's 'Ph!' Give me some credit mate. :sad2:

you are the best Phil.i was well looked after.i didnt want to upset u by using your nick.

dont seem a bad outfit. but the management and gaffers dont put up with any nonsence
seem very strick on breaks ect, i wouldnt last a week lol.

Dico
That will be reassuring for Martin at Pro Access!!

Dico
That will be reassuring for Martin at Pro Access!!

dont you be worring about me and martin ante been on the circuit for the last
2 decades for nothing.:cool:

my god

if your ambition is to work for lyndons i feel sorry for you biggest cowboy outfit going in scotland

Top Bottom